Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here I sit going through the motions wondering who would ever be interested in the things that seem to run randomly through my mind. It has suddenly come to my attention that maybe, not not maybe, we are all connected in some mysterious way. We all share something in common. We don`t all experience it in the same way but yet it is the string that connects us. Calling this connection life would be to broad of a definition. Too many other things have life, animals, plants, trees, birds, and bugs to name a few. We share a living space with all of these creatures but not the connection. Could it be when man was created something was tucked away in his being that has this connection ability?

1 comment:

  1. Pete,

    I like how you think. I'd like to look at it like we are all connected by a common spirit in being human. Also, that it goes back to Adam and Eve...where things got tucked away. Like meeting family you never knew you had.

    ReplyDelete